- Location: West London
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa £80k package
- Date Posted: 05/02/2024
- Expiry Date: 08/03/2024
Head of Supply Chain
Food manufacturer who are massively growing looking for a new Head of Supply Chain as the business embarks on a strategic journey.
Job Title: Head of Supply Chain
Location: West London.
Salary: Circa £80k package
Head of Supply Chain – The Candidate:
- Do you have a number of years’ experience as Head of Supply Chain within a Food / FMCG manufacturing company?
- Has your role involved leading Planning, Warehouse and Purchasing departments?
- Have you launched and delivered strategic turnaround projects?
- Have you a track record in driving performance against KPI’s such as service delivery (both from suppliers and to customers)?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
Head of Supply Chain – The Role:
- To lead the Supply Chain department, comprising of Planning, Inventory, Forecasting, Warehousing & Distribution to improve customer service and working capital levels.
- Work closely with Supply Chain counterparts within major retail customers.
- Work collaboratively with key Suppliers to ensure excellent inbound service delivery.
- Work closely with Planning Manager and Manufacturing Manager to ensure excellent internal customer service levels.
- Work collaboratively with Sales / NPD teams re forecasting, etc.
- Ensure that the Supply Chain function is run efficiently and effectively to continue to grow in all its routes to market.
- My client is very profitable and has an excellent reputation with their customers.
- With a very stable work force, this branded food manufacturer invests in a strong people culture and is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM15898 or for a email@example.com confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.