- Location: East Midlands, Multi Site
- Job Type: Project Management
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £85k - £95k DOE Bonus and Car
- Date Posted: 18/07/2023
- Expiry Date: 18/08/2023
Head of Projects, Food Manufacturing.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager, Head of Projects.
Location: East Midlands, Multi Site.
Salary: £85k – £95k DOE Bonus and Car.
Do you want to work for a food manufacturer that are heavily investing in processes, developing project road maps, and working towards expansion?
- Ideally you will be a degree educated Engineer, alternatively a time-served Engineer with several years’ experience in Project Management, gained in a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You will need to have a Prince 2 qualification.
- Are you able to manage multiple projects looking after the full project lifecycle?
- Be commercially aware, i.e. can you demonstrate experience managing projects that relate to Business Improvements – clear business benefits and payback/ROI?
- Show tenacity and influencing skills – are you able to persuade the key stakeholders that the proposal is the right solution to a problem, but also be able to come up with amendments as necessary?
- Are you a good communicator – can you maintain a high profile within the business and effectively communicate both internally and externally?
- You will be responsible for the completion of capital-based projects to drive efficient running of the manufacturing facility & support major investment programmes.
- You will be travelling between sites throughout the East Midlands area.
- You will report into the Engineering Director and have 4x direct reports across multiple sites.
- Responsible for the safety, legality and quality of buildings, services, products & processes within the remit of the role.
- You will manage contractors and suppliers, and the communications process associated with the project.
- Providing professional and technical construction input & cost evaluation to all construction related projects.
- Responsible for the management and control of multiple capital projects from concept through to commissioning, including the supervision, management and coordination of subcontractors on site.
- My client is a food manufacturer with multiple manufacturing sites.
- Heavily investing in processes, developing project road maps, and working towards expansion.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM/13431 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.