Head of ProductionSilven Recruitment Posted 23/03/2021
Head of Production
Do you want a role heading up Operations, with opportunities for career progression, working for a growing manufacturer with sites throughout the UK?
Role: Head of Production
Salary: up to £70k + benefits
- Do you have experience of leading Operations on a fast-paced, large manufacturing site?
- Can you clearly demonstrate experience of leading high performing and engaged teams?
- Ideally, are you educated to degree level or equivalent in a business or manufacturing or engineering subject?
- Do you have the potential to be a future Site Director?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- This is a key role within the site leadership team and will own, control, and develop the Operations function to ensure the required results.
- Ability to effectively lead and engage the teams through change management programmes.
- To manage, develop an efficient operation in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
- To own the development and implementation of the Operations strategy and plans in line with the Site strategy.
- Always demonstrate visible leadership for the teams and in line with Company Values.
- Work with the Operations, Engineering and Technical teams to ensure a culture of continuous improvement that is common-place and working effectively and collaboratively.
What will you get?
- A company that is growing and undergoing change
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/8899 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 07792 466140.