- Location: Northwest London
- Job Type: CI/Process
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £80k - £85k with Bonus
- Date Posted: 17/07/2023
- Expiry Date: 18/08/2023
Head of Process Food Manufacturing
Location: Northwest London
The successful candidate will have experience at a similar level for large scale manufacturers, upscaling NPD processes and ultimately have a passion for food.
- Define and embed structures into the process teams alongside the Commercial Director and Head of Project Management.
- Taking responsibility for the project management of all customer and category product development activity to meet critical path and feasibility plans, ensuring successful right first-time launches.
- Understand and consistently champion the manufacturing feasibility within the development process.
- Recommend processes and new ways of working cross functionally against the product briefs.
- Build and maintain customer relationships, acting as a dedicated customer/category contact.
- Develop team capability through coaching and development.
- Previous experience working at a similar level and environments.
- Experience delivering high quality, sustainable commercial products within food manufacturing.
- The ability to influence and gain buy in from overheads at board and director level.
- Strong experience translating kitchen / NPD concepts and recipes into product launches on a large scale.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership qualities.
- Have a good understanding of food principles demonstrated through feasibility of proposals.
- A leading food manufacturer with a strong passion for food and meeting both customer and consumer needs looking to add to their team.
- Expanded into 2x new sites in the past 6 months.
- Terrific benefits on offer, including discounts and wellbeing benefits.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or contact Hannah directly on email@example.com quoting reference HM13622