- Location: London
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£70-80K +benefit
- Date Posted: 01/07/2021
- Expiry Date: 25/08/2021
Head of Operations
Salary: c£70-80K +benefits
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products?
With continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join them. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Operations to lead and inspire the Operations team.
It’s a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and entrepreneurial environment then this could be your next role.
- We’re looking for an inspirational Head of Operations who has a real passion for FMCG Manufacturing. You will have experience of working at a similar level, ideally in both a large scale business and an SME
- You will have a strong operational management background and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will be commercially astute and have the ability to set and deliver strategy.
- As a successful Head of Operations, you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, optimising results across the business through “Lean Manufacturing”.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the COO you will own and deliver the safety and operational performance of the site
- Develop, govern and deliver significant change programmes improving the profitability, efficiency, quality, safety and customer satisfaction of the site
- Be a role model and inspiration for your people and the wider business at all times and in everything you do.
- Improve efficiency by automating processes, training staff, maintaining equipment, standardising work, and developing the MRP/ MES systems to support the businesses’ needs.
- Working closely with the senior team you will set and lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement.
- As Head of Operations you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ref KG/9334 or call Keeley on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential discussion.