- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£75K + car allowance +benefits
- Date Posted: 27/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Head of Operations- Food
Salary: c£75K + car allowance +benefits
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products?
With continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join them. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Operations to lead and inspire the Operations teams across 2 sites.
It’s a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and entrepreneurial environment then this could be your next role.
- We’re looking for an inspirational Head of Operations who has a real passion for Food Manufacturing. You will have experience of working at Factory Manager level and ideally have managed multi-functional teams in a chilled manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong operational management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will be commercially astute and have the ability to set and deliver site budgets and strategy.
- As a successful Head of Operations, you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, optimising results across the business through “Lean Manufacturing”.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll have the potential to become Group Operations Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Operations Director you will own and deliver the safety and operational performance of the sites.
- Develop, govern and deliver significant change programmes improving the profitability, efficiency, quality, safety and customer satisfaction of the site
- Participate in acquiring new business by working with Sales teams to demonstrate the production capabilities of the site
- Be a role model and inspiration for your people and the wider business at all times and in everything you do.
- Working closely with the MD and the senior team you will set and lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement.
- As Head of Operations you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref EH/HOOS or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.