- Location: Ealing, London
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 (DoE)
- Date Posted: 20/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Head of Operations (Distribution)
£75,000 – £90,000 (DoE)
Would you like to take on a new challenge with a successful distribution company whose success stems from family values, quality culture, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit?
Reporting to the UK General Manager the successful candidate have P&L responsibility across the distribution network and be tasked with driving continuous improvement in order to reduce waste in all its forms.
- Oversee the running of a warehouse & transport operation end-to-end.
- Manage 250+ staff
- Ensure service and performance levels are achieved
- Deliver an efficient and effective service to all customers in line with the business strategy
- Lead and assist in the implementation of operational improvements.
- Lead and coach departmental managers and team leaders to deliver world class service.
- Handle all 3rd party suppliers, couriers, consumables etc.
- Review and write SOP
- Work closely with the Quality Team
- Overall responsibility of Stock Control Team, Continuous Improvement Team and All Warehouse Teams.
- Identify new innovative projects.
- Previous Operations and Supply Chain Manager Experience
- Ability to think on their feet and find solutions quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience of people management (Essential)
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Or contact Gilbert Gregory on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or email@example.com