- Location: Powys
- Job Type: HR - Human Resources
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (Depending on level of experience)
- Date Posted: 09/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 14/01/2023
Head of HR
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 (Depending on level of experience)
A leading FMCG manufacturer are seeking a senior HR Manager/Head of HR to join their operations and to add value to the business whilst delivering the organisation’s growth strategy using an effective HR provision. My client is seeking a strong leader who has a proven track record of working within a similar role within a manufacturing / FMCG environment and is accustomed to leading and influencing at a strategic and senior management level.
- Working cross functionally with heads of departments to identify talent, and to plan career moves, ensuring that development is planned across all departments within the business.
- Leading the vision and values of the business.
- Coaching managers to improve people management whilst deploying appropriate HR interventions to support business strategy.
- Delivering the most effective HR service and use of standard policies and procedures for the site.
- Monitoring and benchmarking pay and rewards across teams.
- Leading all human resources projects across a number of sites. Supporting the HR team with advice, particularly during projects.
- Supporting senior managers around change management processes and employee issues.
- Contributing to the development and retention of HR talent on site to ensure capability, succession planning and talent management.
- Ensuring effective budget and resource allocation.
- Ensuring that KPIs are monitored and actioned; ensuring monthly reports are completed.
As an ideal candidate for this position of HR Manager, you should be an experienced Human Resources professional, accustomed to working within an FMCG or manufacturing environment. Ideally you should be a strong and driven personality with the ability to influence and advise at a senior management and board director level. You should be able to demonstrate continuous professional development in people and performance management. CIPD Level 7 ideally but will talk to people who are not quite at that level yet. Should be accustomed to strategic project and people management, and you should be able to build and develop strong relationships.
To apply for this position of HR Manager, please contact Gemma Harris at Silven on 07399 934 816, or by emailing email@example.com, quoting reference: GH12284