- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£75k - £85k
- Date Posted: 24/11/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/12/2023
Head of Engineering
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire.
Salary: c£75k – £85k w/ Car Allowance & Bonus.
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Head of Engineering to make a difference and drive performance on a heavily invested food manufacturing site.
Your next mission…
- You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level and drive excellence in everything they do.
- You’ll be reporting to the Head of Site with a dotted line into the Engineering Director and will have exposure to internal senior stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- The delivery of reliability improvements will be your primary responsibility as well as driving cultural change within the Engineering team, supporting overall cultural transformation that is needed.
- Champion the use of new technologies and innovations within the Engineering scope.
- Drive OEE increase via reduction of Unplanned Losses.
- Build and deploy best in class maintenance strategies for key assets groups.
- Ensure the site moves into as high as possible compliance levels.
- A proven track record as a Head of Engineering / Engineering Manager in a Food manufacturing environment.
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Experience of reducing downtime, improving OEE, improving machine reliability.
- Experience of driving change through employee engagement.
- Evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles.
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
What will you get?
- A company that is committed to personal development and who will challenge you to be the best.
- A business that works with charitable organisations, gives back to the community and is serious about sustainability.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH15362 to our retained consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463.