- Location: Suffolk
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£70k - £75k, Bonus and Benefits
- Date Posted: 11/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/12/2022
Job Role – Head of Engineering
Salary – c£70k – £75k, Bonus and Benefits
Location – Suffolk
As an experience Engineering professional within Food Manufacturing, you will be managing a team of 10+ Engineers ensuring all maintenance, machinery and equipment are compliant with the business’ standards.
Reporting directly into the Site Director, the Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Full accountability for prioritising all day-to-day engineering activities. Including, the efficiency of maintenance and machinery to ensure the production goes uninterrupted.
- Full management of all CAPEX projects from design through to implementation and commissioning. Ensuring you gain buy in from overheads and demonstrate effectively reasoning behind each project.
- Develop the team of engineers continuously to ensure they’re operating at the highest standard possible.
- Responsibility for the integrity of the machinery, workshops, external buildings, and all clear areas. Ensure all utilities are monitored and cost effective.
- Formulate, implement, and manage a strategy for Engineering Maintenance that is in line with the overall strategic plans of the Company.
- Previous experience working as an Engineering Manager within a large-scale food manufacturing facility.
- Ideally you will have a degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or manufacturing practices.
- Need to be able to demonstrate instances where you have developed Engineers into a multi skilled / supervisory position within their careers.
- You will need to have a working knowledge or recent training within hydraulics and pneumatics.
- You need to have a strong engineering mindset, one which always strives for the greatest efficiency to help the business reach their fullest potential using rational thinking and your sound judgement.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with HM11807 or call 0161 832 7463 and ask for Hannah.