- Location: Home Based with UK travel
- Job Type: Other Managerial Job Function
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60k, car allowance, pension, bonus
- Date Posted: 18/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Group Sustainability Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Group Sustainability and Energy Manager
Location: Home Based with UK travel
Salary: c£60k, car allowance, pension, bonus
- This is a great opportunity for an Sustainability/Energy Manager with exposure to utilities and energy management to join a brilliant senior management team. With the latest technology and on-going capital investment the business is going from strength to strength so this a great time to join.
- You will be required to lead, engage and influence the business (and external stakeholders) to ensure that the sustainability strategy is deployed, embedded and sustained.
- You will be required to work with both internal and external stakeholders to analyse and support with advice on utilities, waste and other sustainability aspects that will drive operational and environmental performance across the Group.
- As Group Sustainability Manager you will be a key member of the Senior leadership team for the group.
- You will be a qualified Engineer who has strong experience within manufacturing and experience of leading, sustaining and embedding energy management and environmental sustainability as part of a wider group strategy.
- You will have demonstrable leadership skills with a proven record of influencing across a number of businesses and a number of leadership roles.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on Climate Change Agreements (or other aligned schemes)
- Proficient in the use of energy monitoring equipment and general ‘good practice’ energy management. This will include working with cross functional teams to provide training and up-skilling Continuous Improvement and Engineering teams.
- The company has won multiple awards and are hugely people focused.
- They are renowned for high quality food products.
- They are committed to making a difference and this role will play a significant part in leading change.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with an innovative business, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref EH/GSEMF or call me on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.