- Location: Nationwide. Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, East Midlands.
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60k - £65k with Car & Benefits.
- Date Posted: 19/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 24/06/2023
Group Health Safety and Environmental Manager – FMCG
Job Title – Group Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Location – Nationwide. Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, East Midlands.
Salary – c£60k – £65k with Car & Benefits.
Make you mark with a long-standing food and drinking manufacturer. Lead by example on all HSE matters and enforce a positive safety culture.
- NEBOSH Diploma. IOSH. IEMA are expected.
- Experience of managing and influencing positive changes within the organisation, supporting the development of a Health & Safety culture across the site.
- Management systems experience – e.g ISO14001, ISO4500.
- Exposure to working with all key stakeholders to develop and maintain a positive HSE culture.
- Must have first class communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven examples of behavioural safety successes/near misses/accident reporting etc.
- You will be responsible for driving the safety culture onsite and ensuring everyone adheres to the company’s policies on safety.
- Manage a team of 5 on sites and in the field.
- Deliver training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Keep up to date on any changes to legislation to ensure continued compliance.
- Take an active role in work practices including 5S, AM and problem solving (including root cause analysis), to drive continuous improvement activity throughout the site.
- One of the UKs largest supplier of sustainable food products to all major retailers and food service.
- Company offers excellent benefits including pension scheme, life insurance, long service awards, discounts etc.
If you would like to know more about this role, speak to Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah direct at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #HM13347