- Location: Nationwide. East Yorkshire. Suffolk. Leicestershire. Lincolnshire.
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: DOE Car Allowance 25% Bonus. Healthcare.
- Date Posted: 26/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Group Head of Operations- Food
Location: Nationwide. East Yorkshire. Suffolk. Leicestershire. Lincolnshire.
Salary: DOE Car Allowance 25% Bonus. Healthcare.
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing, and high-quality products?
With over £100 million turnover and continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join them. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Operations to lead and inspire the Site Directors and their teams across four value added sites.
It’s a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and entrepreneurial environment then this could be your next role.
- We’re looking for an inspirational Head of Operations who has a real passion for Food Manufacturing. You will have experience of working at group level and ideally have managed large multi-functional teams in a chilled added value manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong operational management background and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will be commercially astute and have the ability to set and deliver site budgets and strategy.
- As a successful Head of Operations, you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, optimising results across the business through “Lean Manufacturing”.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting directly into the CEO you will own and deliver the safety and operational performance of each site performance.
- Collaborate with the wider site teams to devise, decide and deliver the operational site-based decisions that optimise the group customer and financial objectives.
- Develop, govern and deliver significant change programmes improving the profitability, efficiency, quality, safety, customer satisfaction and most importantly the improvements on yield.
- Participate in acquiring new business by working with Sales teams to demonstrate the production capabilities of the value-added side of the business.
- Collaborate with the CEO and board to deliver ongoing continuous improvement activities.
- Be a role model and inspiration for your people and the wider business at all times and in everything you do.
- Working closely with the CEO and the senior team you will set and lead the change process across the value-added side by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement.
- As Group Head of Operations, you will ensure each site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail a copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref HM13182 or contact Hannah at 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.