- Location: Commutable from Lincoln, Newark on Trent, Boston, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Environmental
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: 80-90k, Car Allowance, Bonus, Life Insurance, Pension
- Date Posted: 29/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2022
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Group Engineering Manager
Location: Commutable from Lincoln, Newark on Trent, Boston, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire
Salary: 80-90k, Car Allowance, Bonus, Life Insurance, Pension
We are recruiting this exclusive role to recruit for a Group Engineering Manager with a leading food business. This brand-new role encompasses heading up the Engineering function across all their sites and their full Capex programme. It is a hugely exciting time to join their business as they have the multi-million pounding funding to the further expand, including new factories and lines as they expand their business and lead innovation and sustainability in their sector.
This is a key role for the business and needs a committed, talented Group Engineering Manager to join their team to help them deliver their exciting future.
- We are looking for an experienced Group Engineering Manager with a degree or equivalent experience who has led engineering teams for FMCG businesses. You will have delivered results through Lean Manufacturing, Innovation, Project Management, and excellent people skills in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- You will have strong commercial skills, having the proven ability to manage and develop multi-million-pound budgets and ensuring that large capital programmes (five million plus projects) deliver results and cost savings.
- You will be a credible senior team player who is a natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. As you will have excellent influencing skills and the ability to work in a multi-functional team environment and at board level.
- You will have exceptional people management skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through their people
Reporting to the MD, you will work as part of the senior management team for this prestigious business. You will lead & mentor the Engineering Managers and their teams across the sites with the business. As part of your role, you will develop your team, through coaching and mentoring. Developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team is in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- As Group Engineering Manager, you will share, guide, and develop engineering practices, promoting and implementing technical standards through your senior team to develop a world class Engineering platform.
- You will continually review all aspects of the Engineering Function, guaranteeing sustained engineering performance and delivering world class internal customer service.
- You will be responsible delivering a 50 million plus pound investment plan over the next 5 years, implementation of the revenue expenditure programme. This will include project management of new factory builds, sustainability projects and leading engineering innovation to deliver world class performance
- As part of your role you will manage, motivate, and lead the Engineering team. As an intrinsic part of this you will be supporting the development and evolution of a Safety Culture within the department. Ensuring that practices are kept up to date with current and proposed legislation regarding Engineering Safety Statutes and Codes of Practice.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC11214 to our consultant, Max Cable on email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792465247