- Location: Commutable from North Wales and the Wirral
- Job Type: GM/Site Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£70/£75k plus benefits
- Date Posted: 08/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 13/10/2023
Do you want a role heading up the whole site, working for a growing FMCG manufacturer?
Role: General Manager
Location: Commutable from North Wales and the Wirral
Salary: c£70/£75k plus benefits
- Do you have experience of leading a site on an FMCG/chemical manufacturing site?
- Experience of managing a full site with factory and office staff.
- Are you someone with engaging leadership style who can be comfortable managing the site ensuring all standards are met.
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- Exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join the company to be responsible for the leadership and management of the company. Ability to effectively lead and engage the teams through change management programmes.
- Will demonstrate a full commitment to the implementation of the requirements of the Global Standard for Consumer Products and audit standards (ISO, SEDEX and customer specified), as well as adherence to the requisite Health and Safety standards applicable to the business.
- Prepare and present annual budgets and financial performance data to monitor profitability and implement correct actions where necessary. Monitor and support with any significant financial issues. Approve expenditures.
- Co-ordinate the activities of all departmental functions that affect employees, customers, and suppliers, including the assurance that all actions comply with legal, regulatory, and quality requirements and ensure that targets are met.
What will you get?
- A company that is growing both organically and through acquisition.
- An opportunity to build and develop a growing site.
Due to the high volume of applications received please be aware if you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/14072 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463