- Location: North London
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30K - £35K
- Date Posted: 05/07/2021
- Expiry Date: 06/08/2021
Location: North London
Salary: c£30-35k + bonus
My client is a rising SME in the food industry and they are looking for a Food Technologist to bridge the gap between NPD and Technical. Responsible for their biggest customers, your job is to ensure their premium, products are in-line with Customer codes of practice and technical requirements.
- A qualified Food Science graduate or similar.
- HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of carrying out NPD trials and supporting the process leading up to first line production.
- Experience of working with and managing B2B manufacturing customers and high street retailers an advantage.
- Able to write raw material specifications. Complaints management. Raw material approval.
- Involvement in the NPD process
- Ensure that strong and proactive relationships are built with all technical representatives and that all requests and tasks are managed efficiently both for individual accounts and across the wider customer technical team.
- Represent the business in customer technical meetings, conferences, bench-markings, visits, audits and other customer events, feeding back relevant information to the wider team and following up actions appropriately.
- Exchange quality and availability information with customers throughout the season
- Proactively engage with the customer technical representative to ensure continuous and mutually beneficial development of the account
- Ensure there is adequate provision of technical support to the factory and wider team to ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Ensure retailer online portals/systems are maintained with accuracy and all alerts and communications are responded to/actioned accordingly
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref KG/9382 or call me on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat.