- Location: Gloucester
- Job Type: Quality Systems / Food Safety
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £33,000 – 40,000 depending on experience
- Date Posted: 22/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 28/04/2023
Food Safety Quality Specialist
£33,000 – 40,000 depending on experience
Are you looking for a new role to progress in your career? Would you like a new challenge with a successful food manufacturer? My client is looking for a Food Safety Quality Specialist to join their team. This role will include company paid travel to sites across the UK and abroad.
Reporting to the Food Safety Quality Specialist Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Deliver research and contract outputs to agreed service levels.
- Deliver training courses – both on-site and off-site at client premises.
- Answering technical enquiries on food hygiene topics.
- Supporting business development and external marketing.
- A graduate in a relevant scientific subject or equivalent (e.g., experience).
- A technical knowledge of the food industry (science and technology) across multiple food sectors.Several years (2 to 5) experience in a technical or quality management role within food manufacturing or in food legislation enforcement
- Practical experience of at least one industrial food safety management standard would be an advantage.
- Training experience at least Train the Trainer level would be expected to fulfil the job requirements Formal qualification in HACCP, Level 4 would be expected to fulfil the job requirements.
- Practical experience and trained in auditing.
- Good verbal and broader communication skills to support business development, training, and consultancy offerings.
- Effective project and time management skills assuring effective delivery and compliance with business practices.
- Full UK/EU driving licence.
- IT literate – particularly a working knowledge of PowerPoint expected.
- £33,000 – 40,000
If you are ready for their next step or an individual looking for your next challenge, please click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Alternatively, contact Edward Crampton on 02037943984 or 07852529538 or email@example.com