- Location: Remote (1 day in Gloucestershire office)
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30-35k + package
- Date Posted: 05/02/2021
- Expiry Date: 08/03/2021
Food Law Advisor (Regulatory Affairs)
The provision of safe, honestly marketed food is a legal, commercial and moral imperative. If you have dedicated your career to food safety and have a strong understanding of regulatory affairs this could be for you!
Salary: £30-35k + package
Location: Remote (1 day in Gloucestershire office)
Food Law Advisers help members consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects.
- Excellent attention to detail, experience in interrogation and interpretation of regulatory and technical documents.
- Typically, a minimum of 2-3 years knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement, consultancy or policy setting.
- Food industry experience gained from a technical role with understanding of the Regulatory environment
- Well-developed communication skills – upwards, downwards and outwards, training delivery and presentation skills would be an advantage.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to email@example.com quoting reference KG/8653 or call 07399 935 170
Unfortunately due to high response volume we aren’t always able to respond to every application. Should you not hear from us within 7 days of applying please assume that you have been unsuccessful