- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k-47k
- Date Posted: 23/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/09/2022
Finished Goods Manager
- Experienced in manufacturing and warehouse within the food or FMCG sector?
- Experienced in managing a team within finished goods, warehouse and distribution team?
- Familiar with managing distribution and retailer demands?
If you can answer yes to all of these read on:
Job Title: Finished Goods Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
- You must be experienced in managing a fast-paced production/warehouse/Despatch team in either FMCG or food manufacturing.
- Must have a good understanding of despatch management and logistics planning
- Must be a hands-on people manager as well as an experienced leader
- You will have a great financial awareness to help drive down costs and will have a very analytical mind
- Excellent customer service skills are also required to build and develop relationships with customers and suppliers
- To manage the Automated Packing Hall, the Despatch operation and Tray Washing facility and utilising all direct F.L.M’s and such in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work dynamically with a strong customer service focus -ensuring that customer service remains a priority.
- The Quality of product coming in and being despatch is within the quality specification. To react and correct and improve where required any quality issues with associated departments.
- To control the labour ensuring the most efficient labour usage measured in Stacks per man hour within the Despatch area.
- To constantly seek to improve the Department initiating and implementing continuous improvement programmes aimed at reducing costs and improving performance.
- Develop high-level problem-solving capability and facilitation skills throughout the function
- Drives improvement opportunities through your team
- Looks and encourages others to find “waste” opportunities in everything that we do
- Responsible for maintaining a culture built on continuous improvement
- A multi-site, well known Food & Drink manufacturer with a fantastic reputation.
- A company who will support and develop employees to be the best they can be.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/11754 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.