Finance ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 21/10/2019
Interested in working for a fast-growing company? Motivated by using your Finance and Accountancy experience to improve existing systems and processes?
Role: Finance Manager
Location: South East London
Salary: Circa £45k-£50k plus benefits
- Are you degree qualified and/or a qualified accountant? (We would consider part qualified accountants)?
- Have you got at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within a food manufacturing environment, but that’s not essential?
- Do you have experience of managing staff within a Finance / Accounts department?
- Do you also have experience of payroll, invoicing, ledgers, balance sheets, auditing, forecasting and budgeting?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have full responsibility for the Finance / Accounts Department
- Maintaining accurate and effective financial controls on all transactions
- Ensuring all accounting records and supporting documentation for all financial transactions are maintained
- Reviewing existing financial procedures and processes
- Overseeing all payroll preparations and calculations
- Supporting year end audits and supporting preparation of year end statutory accounts
What will you get?
- A company that is fast-growing.
- A challenging and rewarding role that will grow as the company grows.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/6014 to john.pollard @silven.co. uk or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.