- Location: West London
- Job Type: Finance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa c£70k w/ Benefits
- Date Posted: 16/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 21/07/2023
Finance Controller – FMCG
Interested in working for a fast-growing company? Motivated by using your Finance and Accountancy experience to improve existing systems and processes?
Role: Finance Controller
Location: West London
Salary: Circa c£70k w/ Benefits
- Are you degree qualified and/or a qualified accountant?
- Have you got at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within a food manufacturing environment, but that’s not essential?
- Do you have experience of managing staff within a Finance / Accounts department?
- Do you also have experience of payroll, invoicing, ledgers, VAT & CIS returns, balance sheets, auditing, forecasting, and budgeting?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- Reporting to the business owners, you will have full responsibility for the Finance / Accounts Department.
- Maintaining accurate and effective financial controls on all transactions.
- Ensuring all accounting records and supporting documentation for all financial transactions are maintained.
- Reviewing existing financial procedures and processes.
- Overseeing all payroll preparations and calculations.
- Supporting year end audits and supporting preparation of year end statutory accounts.
What will you get?
- A company that is fast-growing.
- A challenging and rewarding role that will grow as you help the company to get their next level in their growth plan.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM13471 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07377424997