- Location: West Yorkshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35-£40k (DOE)
- Date Posted: 28/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Field Engineer – Food Industry
Role: Field Engineer
Salary: £35-£40k (DOE)
Working Hours: Mon-Fri (weekend flexibility required)
Location: West Yorkshire
- Engineer to have good electrical and mechanical skills (electrical bias)
- Must be able to work in the UK and Ireland and have a driving licence.
- Basic IT skills needed for writing up reports etc.
- Experience working in the food industry is preferred.
- Working on machinery brought in from customers for repair
- Preparing new machinery for delivery
- Repairing used machinery for sale
- Assisting with the ordering, receipt and despatch of spare parts when required.
- Dealing with customers and suppliers by phone and email
- Visiting customer sites to provide repairs in the event of breakdown
- Planned service visits and installation of new machinery
- A well-established business, with long standing relationships with some of the largest food manufacturers in the UK
To apply for this role please contact Amelia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 01618327463 quoting reference AHC/13209