- Location: Norfolk
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £65-85k
- Date Posted: 01/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Head of Manufacturing
**** Exclusive Role **** An exciting opportunity for a Head of Factory Operations
Posted by: Silven
Job title: Factory Manager, Operations Manager,
- You will have previous Senior Operational Management experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Have HACCP certification/ knowledge of HACCP
- Great communication skills, lots of personality and confidence
- Ability to drive performance and have strong CI/ Lean Manufacturing experience
- Have a strong analytical brain and commercial awareness
- Understand the needs of the retailers and their standards
Reporting to the Site Director, you will be a key member of the senior team on this busy Food Manufacturing site, with two factory unit managers directly reporting to you and a talented team production team you will lead and mentor them to deliver outstanding results across all Company KPI’s.
- Drive profitability, create, implement and manage business strategies to achieve the objectives and to provide continual stimulus to its growth and operational efficiency.
- Develop and oversee budgets, plans and programs to ensure the optimum utilisation of available equipment, space, facility and human resource necessary to attain manufacturing objectives.
- Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
- Encourage use of new CI techniques and focus on fact-based problem solving.
- Ensuring H&S is a key focus for all those on site
- My client is a well-established food manufacturing business
- A multi-site company with this role based in Norfolk
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference MC11799 or call Maxime Cable on 07792 465247