- Location: Wigan
- Job Type: Facilities / Maintenance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £52k + Car Allowance
- Date Posted: 16/08/2023
- Expiry Date: 22/09/2023
Salary: £52k + Car Allowance
(Job Ref: AD/13865)
Are you an experience Facilities Manager looking for an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and thriving environment? If you’re passionate about overseeing and enhancing operations efficiency, we invite you to consider this role.
You will be joining the premier national foodservice supplier. They are dedicated to delivery top-quality products and services to the foodservice industry. With their strong commitment to excellence and innovation, they’ve established themselves as a leader in their field. As they grow, they are seeking a Facilities Manager to join their team and play a vital role in maintaining their operational infrastructure.
- Qualified to chartered engineer or equivalent having obtained management experience within a FMCG / Logistics operation.
- Strong, broad-based engineering / compliance management background with experience of site / building services and equipment that supports logistics operations
- Experience of Project Management and working knowledge of CDM, GMP, 5S and TPM
- Proven budgetary control skills and good IT literacy including experience of CMMS.
- Part of the site leadership team to support all engineering activities through effective maintenance and project delivery plans.
- Lead the maintenance and upkeep of their facilities, ensuring it is well-maintained, safe, and compliant with regulations.
- Collaborate with contractors, suppliers and service providers to ensure timely and cost-effective facility-related services.
- Optimise the use of available space to enhance functionality and efficiency.
- Develop and manage the facilities budget, tracking expenses and ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
- Implement and oversee health and safety protocols to create a secure and compliant work environment.
- Manage a team of facilities staff, providing guidance, training and support to achieve operational goals.
- Identify opportunities for process enhancement and implement best practices for facilities management.
- Develop and oversee emergency response plans and protocols.
- Leading national foodservice supplier in the UK. They are dedicated to delivering top-quality products and services to the foodservice industry.
If you would like to know more about this role then call Amanda Dolan directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #AD/13865