- Location: West Yorkshire
- Job Type: HR - Human Resources
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40 + car allowance and excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 20/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 28/04/2023
Ethical Trading Manager – Food
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: c£40 + car allowance and excellent benefits
Do you want to work for a successful company?
This is a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive environment then this could be your next role.
- 2-3 years of working within a Corporate Social Responsibility/Ethical Trading or Responsible sourcing role
- Knowledge and development of key community ethical trading initiatives.
- Self-driven and excellent communication skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for continued implementation, monitoring and on-going development of ethical trading program including maintenance of Ethical Risk Assessment.
- On-boarding new suppliers, working with the wider technical team to ensure suppliers meet all ethical approval requirements.
- Ensuring customer ethical and environmental sustainability requirements are met and responding to external requests for information.
- Producing policies, procedures, and annual reports as relevant to the role, such as our annual Modern Slavery Statement and ESG Report.
- Organising internal company culture events, charitable projects, and employee initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced successful business that really care about their employees.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ref CH/12891 or call Carole on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.