- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k + excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 17/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager to join a market-leading group at their manufacturing site in Greater Manchester.
Role: EHS Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: c£45k + excellent benefits
- Must have previous experience in a Safety, Health & Environmental role in a food manufacturing environment
- You will have working experience of ISO4500
- NEBOSH qualified
- Strong attention to detail. Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to apply knowledge of Health and Safety/Environmental legislation
- Work well under pressure, be team focused, influential, flexible, a strong communicator and confident
What you’ll be doing:
- Assure all parties have the required info so the site can comply with legal requirements.
- Identify and manage HSE risks correctly, in line with the sites’ risks and activities; developing action plans to drive improvement, ensuring these are in line with the group requirements and standards.
- Implement and respect common standards and develop local standards where appropriate.
- Monitor HSE performance and activities and report regularly to site management as well as to central HSE.
- Promote a positive HSE culture.
- Advise management and employees on the management of HSE risks and any need for improvement.
- Global business who are number one in their category
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/10772 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Dominic on 0161 832 7463