- Location: Carmarthenshire
- Job Type: Environmental
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: 30k + Benefits.
- Date Posted: 06/02/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/03/2023
Location – Carmarthenshire
Salary – 30k + Benefits.
Position – Environmental Officer.
- Develop, manage, and promote a suitable and sufficient Environment Management Systems for the factory.
- Ensure that the requirements of Permits, the business and other interested parties are considered, implemented, and maintained by the site.
- Ensure that all relevant, training is developed in support of the above systems.
- Report directly to Environmental, Health and Safety Manager.
- Must have an Environmental & Waste Management certificate or higher.
- Must have experience in permit management.
- Experience of management systems such as ISO14001 & ISO50001.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Environmental Legislation.
- Food Manufacturing experience is highly desired.
- Become part of the team at this large food manufacturer that supplies retailers and food service up and down the country.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, email your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Hannah directly on 01618327463 quoting reference #HM7311