- Location: West Midlands
- Job Type: Warehouse
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £24,000
- Date Posted: 03/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
Engineering Stores Co-ordinator
Job Title: Engineering Stores Co-ordinator
Location: West Midlands
Shift Pattern: Days
- Input and upkeep stores components and maintain stock levels of engineering stores.
- Administration of orders, despatch, goods, invoices, PPE, health and safety environmental records.
- Accurately and efficiently record goods delivered into the stock control system and record stock adjustments, actioning as appropriate.
- Attend site meetings when required to discuss any issues within store and to follow up.
- Ensure goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damage and quantity.
- Carry out stock takes on a weekly basis.
- Previous engineering stores and planning experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and by writing.
- High degree of computer literacy, especially competency with all Microsoft applications, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible and enthusiastic, able to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
- Confident to talk to suppliers on the phone.
- An established food manufacturing company who has seen continuous growth with a huge focus on internal career progression.
- A great company that has seen huge investment in engineering facilities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SI/14369.