- Location: Carmarthenshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £48k incl. Package
- Date Posted: 07/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 14/07/2023
Engineering Shift Manager.
Salary: up to £48k incl. Package
Brilliant opportunity for an Engineering Shift Manager to join a Food Manufacturing site with heavy investment.
- Need to be Multi Skilled with a minimum of HNC/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Need to have proven management capabilities and experience of managing a team in a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Strong examples of developing multi skilled engineers and/or apprenticeships.
- Experience working with thermo-formers, multi vac, pro-seal and ishida.
- Desirable experience includes PLC fault finding, pneumatic, refrigeration and boilers.
- Run the day-to-day engineering operations as the Engineering Manager focuses on multiple ongoing CAPEX projects, you will have a degree of involvement in this too.
- Working on a 4 on 4 off shift basis, 12-hour shifts on days and nights.
- Carry out engineering procedure and schedules, planned or unplanned.
- Ensure that all machinery plant and equipment operate to its optimum potential.
- Meet all safety and hygiene standards on works carried out.
- Leader within Food Manufacturing supplying retailers across the country.
- Heavily invested sites and engineering facilities across the group.
- Strong engineering team who are fully engaged and work well with other departments on site.
If you would like to know more about this role then call Hannah McGrail directly on 0161 832 7463 or email a copy of your CV too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM13190