- Location: South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k
- Date Posted: 31/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 07/07/2023
Engineering Shift Lead – Food Industry
Job Title: Engineering Shift Lead
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (2 days 2 nights, 6-6)
Location: South Yorkshire
My client is a leading player in the food manufacturing industry, dedicated to delivering high-quality products to customers. Currently seeking an Engineering Shift Lead to join a dynamic team and contribute to continued success.
- Lead and supervise a team of engineers during the assigned shift to ensure efficient operation of all machinery and equipment.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of production equipment, including but not limited to conveyor systems, packaging machinery, and refrigeration units.
- Plan and coordinate preventative maintenance activities to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- Prioritize and manage workload, ensuring that all tasks are completed within specified timelines.
- Collaborate with the production and quality teams to address any engineering-related issues that may arise.
- Maintain accurate documentation of maintenance activities, including logs, reports, and work orders.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies, promoting a culture of safety among the team.
- NVQ Lv3 as a minimum.
- Proven experience as an engineer in the food industry, with a strong understanding of food manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a team towards achieving set goals.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive approach to addressing challenges.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
To apply, contact Amelia on 0161 832 7463 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AHC/13402
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.