- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to£35k + benefits
- Date Posted: 23/06/2021
- Expiry Date: 30/07/2021
Salary: up to£35k + benefits
My client is a well-established FMCG manufacturer who have had constant growth over the years. They provided their products to some of the nation’s biggest supermarkets and you have probably tried them in the past too.
- The Engineering planner will be responsible for planning, scheduling and reviewing maintenance activities, maintaining the CMMS database and assisting with ensuring maintenance programs are performed and kept up to date to improve the reliability of equipment whilst ensuring all necessary statutory/regulatory compliance standards are achieved Coordinates work plans to enable the Engineering Team to hit KPI targets on compliance to planned preventive maintenance schedules.
- Strategic management of engineering operations, people and spares usage to ensure targeted efficiency levels are achieved. Measures include Difot, Waste %, PPC, OEE, Downtime, MTBF and MTTR.
- Instigate planned maintenance KPI’s to include PMP and PMC
- Develop a register of statutory compliance requirements on site and manage effectively.
- Provide effective asset care for all service equipment to support manufacturing processes.
- Develop an effective checklist of PPM tasks to monitor and maintain assets for continuous performance across all plants
- Use the CMMS to schedule the PPM tasks at the appropriate frequency after consideration for criticality and failure modes
- Generate reports from Agility to identify PPM completions rates and work with plan AEMs to re-schedule any missed PPM tasks
- Use reports from CMMS to identify trends and opportunities in asset care, performance and cost efficiency to create value. E.g., when maintenance cost > replacement cost
- Manage the engineering spend effectively and to budget
- Experience in planning within the food or FMCG sector
- Applied knowledge of broad range of engineering systems – mechanical, electrical, PLC, etc. (desirable)
- Have strong administrative and IT skills
- Can clearly demonstrate your planning and organisational skills
- Worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG, in an Engineering or Engineering Planner role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140