- Location: North Wales
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k-£60k depending on experience
- Date Posted: 07/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 14/04/2023
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: North Wales
Salary: c£50k-£60k depending on experience
Our client is a hugely successful food business. With sustained growth this is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Engineering Manager to join this high performing team.
- We are looking for a highly experienced Engineering Manager who has experience within the food industry
- You will be a credible senior team player who is a natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. As Engineering Manager, you will have excellent influencing skills and the ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- Work with the Site Leadership Team to implement, record and audit safety and statutory compliance programmes to provide a safe working environment for all staff. Own the legal responsibilities as the site engineering lead within this framework.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will work as part of the senior management team on this site. With a small team you will lead a key function on this site. You will develop your team, through coaching and mentoring. Developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team is in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- The Engineering Manager is the site lead for all Engineering matters on the site. They are responsible for leading their team and building a culture of safety; for ensuring all statutory compliance requirements are followed and for providing a high level of equipment availability for the Operations team and work with the Site Director to plan for future growth.
- Due to the site expansion, they are looking for an Engineering Manager to set the new engineering strategy and manage the engineering activity across the site.
- Key to succeeding in the role will be the ability to build and manage a multi skilled team that will deliver, and where possible exceed, all targets set through budgets and KPI’s and having responsibility for food safety which encompasses the quality and legality of our products within the engineering remit.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12801 or for a confidential discussion, please call me Carole Hearn on 0161 832 7463 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org