- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c £65K
- Date Posted: 10/03/2021
- Expiry Date: 12/04/2021
Job Reference: GG/8724
The UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality products.
You will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, managing the engineering department in line with KPIs, optimising the site’s productive capability, maintaining engineering maintenance systems and delivering projects. You will have full responsibility for the departmental budget and the training and development of staff. As a senior ambassador the site, you will champion best practice in line with company values
The right candidate will have a strong track record as an Engineering Manager within food manufacturing and possess excellent leadership skills.
They also will have :
- A good knowledge of quality, health and safety procedures and standards
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Strong team building, decision making, problem-solving and people management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of onsite assets and impact of asset failure
- A strong capability for problem analysis, forward thinking and planning
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487 732 962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/8724.