Engineering Manager – Food & DrinkSilven Recruitment Posted 15/04/2021
Engineering Manager – Food & Drink
Are you interested in driving Engineering performance across a manufacturing site, making a difference and developing your career with an established food manufacturing business?
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Salary: c£50k plus bonus and benefits
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering results as an Engineering Manager in a fast paced food manufacturing environment?
- Have you experience of driving maintenance strategy?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Have you an engaging management style and can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Have you experience of change management?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Reporting to the Site Manager, this role sits on the senior management team and is responsible for the Engineering department within this manufacturing facility.
- The Engineering department consists of Facilities, Engineering Stores and a team of Maintenance engineers.
- You will be responsible for engaging the Engineering team to deliver on Engineering KPI’s as well as the budgets for labour & materials, as well as capital expenditure.
- You will develop and deliver a cost effective Asset Care system for the site.
- You will deliver engineering strategy development.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
- This company is ideally looking for a career-minded Site Engineering Manager that will be pushing for the next level within a few years……or sooner.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/EMS to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.