- Location: West Yorkshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£70K - £80k
- Date Posted: 31/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/03/2023
Engineering Manager – FMCG
Are you interested in driving Engineering performance across a manufacturing site, making a difference and developing your career with an established FMCG manufacturing business?
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: c£70K – £80k
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering results as an Engineering Manager in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Have you experience of driving maintenance strategy?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Have you an engaging management style and can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Have you experience of change management?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Reporting to the Operations Director, this role sits on the site’s senior management team and is responsible for the Engineering department within this manufacturing facility.
- You will be responsible for engaging the Engineering team to deliver on Engineering KPI’s as well as the budgets for labour & materials, as well as capital expenditure.
- You will develop and deliver a cost-effective Asset Care system for the site.
- You will deliver engineering strategy development.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known FMCG manufacturing group and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
- This company is ideally looking for a career-minded Site Engineering Manager that will be pushing for the next level within a few years……or sooner.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12518 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.