- Location: Merseyside
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £70,000-£80,000 + Package
- Date Posted: 29/11/2023
- Expiry Date: 29/12/2023
£70,000-£80,000 + Package
Job Reference: GG/13515
An opportunity to drive Engineering performance for a leading food manufacturer at their flagship site in Merseyside.
The company supplies the UK’s leading retailers with millions of delicious products a year. As their new Engineering Manager, you will play a vital role in satisfying thousands of customers a day.
- Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role sits on the site’s senior management team and is responsible for the Engineering department within this manufacturing facility.
- You will be responsible for engaging the Engineering team to deliver on Engineering KPI’s as well as the budgets for labour & materials, as well as capital expenditure.
- You will develop and deliver a cost-effective Asset Care system for the site.
- You will deliver engineering strategy development.
- A proven track record of delivering results as an Engineering Manager in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Experience of driving maintenance strategy
- Motivated by challenge.
- An engaging management style and evidence of strong leadership
- Experience of change management
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven Recruitment on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/13515