- Location: Lincoln, Newark on Trent, Boston, Horncastle
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: 65-75k, Life Insurance, Pension, Healthcare, Flex days
- Date Posted: 25/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Lincoln, Newark on Trent, Boston, Horncastle
Salary: 65-75k, Life Insurance, Pension, Healthcare, Flex days
We are recruiting this exclusive role to recruit for Engineering Manager with a leading food business. It is a hugely exciting time to join their business as they have the multi-million pounding funding to the further expand, including new factories and lines as they expand their business and lead innovation and sustainability in their sector.
This is a key role for the business and needs a committed, talented Engineering Manager to join their team to help them deliver their exciting future.
- We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager with a degree or equivalent experience who has led engineering teams for FMCG businesses. You will have delivered results through Lean Manufacturing, Innovation, Project Management, and excellent people skills in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- You will have strong commercial skills, having the proven ability to manage and develop multi-million-pound budgets and ideally worked on large capital programmes to deliver results and cost savings.
- You will be a credible senior team player who is a natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. As you will have excellent influencing skills and the ability to work in a multi-functional team environment and at board level.
- You will have exceptional people management skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through their people
Reporting to the Site General Manager, you will work as part of the senior management team for this prestigious business. You will lead & mentor your team. As part of this you will work to developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team is in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- As Site Engineering Manager, you will share, guide, and develop engineering practices, promoting and implementing technical standards through your senior team to develop a world class Engineering platform.
- You will continually review all aspects of the Engineering Function, guaranteeing sustained engineering performance and delivering world class internal customer service.
- As part of your role you will manage, motivate, and lead the Engineering team. As an intrinsic part of this you will be supporting the development and evolution of a Safety Culture within the department. Ensuring that practices are kept up to date with current and proposed legislation regarding Engineering Safety Statutes and Codes of Practice.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC13185 to our retained consultant, Max Cable on email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000.