- Location: Northwest London
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55-£65k (depending on experience)
- Date Posted: 05/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 14/01/2023
Location – Northwest London
Salary – c£55-£65k (depending on experience)
Are you an Engineering Manager, experienced in fast moving food production?
Do you have a lead from the front management style?
- BSc/MSc in an Engineering related degree or time served apprenticeship is a must
- Senior Engineering Management experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment is essential to this role
- You must be visible within the factory showing you have strong leadership and manufacturing knowledge
- Chilled environment ideal but not essential
- Effectively lead the site’s engineering team, the maintenance team and the external contractors employed to service and maintain the manufacturing operation
- You will be a key member of the project team in delivery of capital investment and efficiency improvements.
- The engineering facilities are impressive, you will be responsible for maintaining and further enhancing these facilities through various means of Lean. Lots of investment into the site
- Lead an effective engineering team of circa 8 with contractors
- Well invested site with great engineering facilities.
- The business has seen year on year growth in terms of production volume and doubled turnover in a year and a half
- Supplies major retailers across the UK with market leading products.
To hear more about this opportunity contact Gemma Harris on 07399 934 816 or email Gemma your cv: email@example.com quoting reference #GH12251