- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £55-58k plus 10% Bonus, Pension
- Date Posted: 10/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/12/2022
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Engineering Maintenance Manager (DAYS Based)
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: 55-58k plus 10% Bonus, Pension
Our client is a hugely successful food manufacturer who is part of a global business. With sustained growth they are recruiting for a passionate Maintenance Engineering Manager to join this high performing team.
- We are looking for an Engineering Maintenance Manager who has led teams in a World Class Manufacturing Environment ideally experience in Dairy/ Chemical/ Brewing/Liquid fill would be preferable.
- You will have delivered results through Lean Manufacturing in a fast-paced demanding production environment.
- You will have strong commercial skills, having the proven ability to manage and develop multi-million-pound budgets and ensuring that capital programmes deliver results and cost savings.
- You will be a credible senior team player who is a natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- As Engineering Maintenance Manager, you will have excellent influencing skills and the ability to work in a multi-functional team environment and at Senior Leadership Team Level.
- You will have exceptional people management skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through their people
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, you will work as part of the senior management team on this flagship site. With a team of 12 multi-skilled engineers as direct reports and you will lead a key function on this highly automated site. You will develop your team, through coaching and mentoring. Developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team is in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- You will continually review all aspects of the Engineering Function, guaranteeing sustained engineering performance and delivering world class internal customer service.
- As Engineering Maintenance Manager, you will share, guide and develop engineering practices, promoting and implementing technical standards through your team to develop a world class Engineering platform
- As part of your role you will manage, motivate and lead the Engineering team. As an intrinsic part of this you will be supporting the development and evolution of a Safety Culture within the department. Ensuring that practices are kept up to date with current and proposed legislation regarding Engineering Safety Statutes and Codes of Practice
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC12093 or for a confidential discussion, please call me Max Cable on 07792 465247