- Location: London
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £70,000
- Date Posted: 08/11/2023
- Expiry Date: 08/12/2023
Engineering Group Leader
Job Title: Engineering Group Leader
Shift Pattern: Day shifts, Tuesday – Saturday
- Oversee the day-to-day engineering maintenance team function.
- Lead & direct a team of multi-skilled engineers to deliver and exceed targeted KPIs, focussed on comprehensive PPM.
- Lead day-to-day delivery of Group Maintenance Strategy through the site maintenance engineering team.
- Identify, prioritise, plan and schedule production stream maintenance activities.
- Support team with root cause identification and solutions designed to prevent repeated failures using lean tools and techniques.
- Liaise with department streams through Kaizens, understanding issues and setting plans to resolve.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Significant, relevant experience within FMCG manufacturing.
- Leadership skills with demonstrable history of leading change and influencing people to deliver sustainable results.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance management and project management.
- Proficient with CMMS systems, project management systems and ability to interpret drawings.
- Good organisational, proven budgetary control & time management skills.
- An established food manufacturing company who has seen continuous growth with a huge focus on internal career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SI/14993.