- Location: Lincolnshire, East Midlands
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55K + benefits and bonus.
- Date Posted: 24/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 01/07/2023
Engineering Co-Ordinator – FMCG
Job Title: Engineering Co-Ordinator
Location: Lincolnshire, East Midlands
Salary: c£55K + benefits and bonus.
Looking for an experienced multi skilled engineer with significant leadership experience to coordinate Engineering teams for one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK.
- Experience within a similar role within the food or FMCG sector.
- Experience managing teams of engineers in an Engineering Leadership position.
- Ideally you will be time served Engineer with a multi skilled discipline.
- CMMS experience – Ideally SAP.
- Familiar with industrial electrics and fabrication techniques.
- Relevant Health & Safety Qualifications such as NEBOSH Certificate or IOSH Managing safely.
- Monday to Friday days-based role with some flexibility required as you will work 1 in every 5 weekends.
- To provide motivating leadership for the engineering function on shift. Implementation of strategy working towards its vision to become world class.
- Responsible for a team of 11 direct reports including Team Leaders. You must also ensure the wider maintenance team are following correct procedures.
- Ensure both a safe working environment and a positive safety culture is in place through effective training, coaching and supervision of team members, leading by example, ensuring all safety processes are followed and supporting all safety initiatives.
- Provide clear leadership to the team through effective recruitment, selection, induction training and coaching and performance management in line with policy and agreed procedures.
- Conduct regular, quality performance conversations and annual reviews, challenging and managing poor performance and capability issues in order to drive improvements in individual and team performance.
- Ensure all products are manufactured to the specified quality in a safe and hygienic manner, exercising due diligence always to meet the Company’s obligation under the Food Safety Act.
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping, hygiene and other manufacturing practices (GMP), are achieved and maintained.
- Proactively manage absence (both short and long term) in line with the attendance management procedure.
- Lead the Daily Team Review Meeting ensuring actions are agreed and completed to drive an improvement in safety, quality and cost.
- My client is a major player within the food and drink sector with an enviable presence. They are continuing to grow year on year.
- There are very clear career opportunities for high potential individuals.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM13373 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.