- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40k
- Date Posted: 29/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 05/05/2023
Electrical Engineer – Food Manufacturing
Location – Greater Manchester
Job Title – Electrical Engineer
Salary – c£40k
Shifts – Rotating Shift Pattern (Mon-Fri)
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship in an Engineering Discipline.
- City Guilds/ONC/TEC3 in engineering or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge in Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of safety and environmental regulations.
- Experience working within an engineering environment in an associated industry, to include Vertical Baggers, Flow Wrappers, Conveyors, Check Weigh and Metal Detection.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have a good understanding of CMM systems and Microsoft Office.
- Proactively support all initiatives to improve safety and quality throughout the Company. Following adherence to Company, Local and UK safety regulations.
- Effectively communicate with management, production and maintenance teams to ensure safe, efficient, well-organized operations.
- To assist in the development of predictive and planned maintenance systems for all production equipment and the implementation of those systems using the site CMMS
- To flexibly cover other engineering shifts if required.
- Proactively lead, challenge and embrace a positive culture within CSM.
If you would like to know about this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AHC/12953 or call Amelia on 01618327463