- Location: Bridge of Allan
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £45k
- Date Posted: 15/08/2023
- Expiry Date: 22/09/2023
Electrical Bias Engineer
Location: Bridge of Allan
Salary: up to £45k
(Job Ref: AD/13841)
Join a national forward-thinking manufacturing company and join a fantastic and challenging environment working alongside highly skilled engineers with a focus on setting high standards within the company.
- Extensive experience in Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of machine tool processes, faults diagnostics, analysis, and countermeasure implementation
- Has a strong focus on team goals, as well as individual commitments
- Be a great team player working with like-minded engineers
- Drive improvements in asset reliability and reduce losses
- Development of maintenance approach for factory equipment in line with BEX framework
- Compliance with quality and food safety legislation, company standards and specifications in order to meet the requirements of professional and legal standards
- As one of the largest national food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers and B2B markets.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Amanda Dolan directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too email@example.com quoting reference #AD/13841