- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £55,000
- Date Posted: 25/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 07/07/2023
Distribution Centre Performance Manager
Are you looking for a new role to progress in your career? Would you like a new challenge with a subsidiary of a QSR? My client is looking for a Distribution Centre Performance Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the overall performance of the clients TUKI (UK, N Ireland, and Ireland) distribution.
- Including the planning, organising, and operations of DC.
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement programs at DC.
- Supporting Distribution Managers with performance for DC functions.
- Food industry experience desirable
- Experience in data analytics and root cause analysis
- Logistics and Distribution centre experience
- Supplier management
- Logical, numerical thinker
- £7,750 car allowance
- 10% bonus
If you are an individual looking for your next challenge, please click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Alternatively, contact Nicole Curtis on 02037943984 or 07784460169 or firstname.lastname@example.org