- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000
- Date Posted: 26/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/03/2023
Are you a Distribution Administrator looking for a new opportunity? I’ve got an exciting new opportunity as a Distribution Administrator within a Food Manufacturing company!
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Distribution Administrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – clear and effective
- PC literate, including working ability with Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word -Essential
- Experience gained in a busy administrative role.
- To undertake all logistical and administrative duties required to ensure an accurate, safe and traceable movement of food products from supplier to customer.
- To provide comprehensive co-ordination and administrative support for the Logistics Department on shifts working 6 – 6, 2 days/2nights
- At the start of shifts, to provide Drivers with all the paperwork and equipment needed for them to carry.
- Work closely with the drivers so they have all the relevant information and paperwork needed.
- To process all documents involved in compliance with transport and health and safety legislation, e.g., for tachographs, Road Transport Directive, agency labour, RIDDOR and risk assessments.
- My client is a successful food manufacturer supplying the major retailers.
- Due to an internal promotion, an opening has arisen.
- Further growth is planned and so this is an exciting time to join this business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LO/12494 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.