- Location: Nottinghamshire, Worksop
- Job Type: Development Chefs
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35k
- Date Posted: 12/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 20/05/2023
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational Development Chef to drive forward innovation for branded and retailer products, bringing brand new ethnic focussed ideas to the business.
Job Title: Development Chef
Location: Nottinghamshire, Worksop
- We are looking for a passionate and creative Development Chef who has previous experience of working for a food manufacturer and/or high-end restaurant with the ability to work with and inspire the existing concept team.
- You’ll need to have excellent food presentation skills with the ability to articulate and communicate your ideas at all levels in this customer focused role.
- You’ll need to be able to hit the ground running, so previous experience of developing ethnic cuisine for customers is essential.
- As well as having a strong creative flair and the ability to encourage creative thinking within a team, you must also be commercially aware and enjoy keeping up to date with new food trends.
- You will be tasked with transforming your culinary knowledge into amazing products that keep this business ahead in this competitive marketplace.
- You will work closely with customers to bring brand new concepts to the table.
- In this exciting and challenging role, you’ll be instrumental in delivering innovative concepts by using your ingredients and development knowledge to create new products as well as keeping the existing range refreshed.
- You will be busy researching products, brainstorming new ideas, creating, presenting & cooking new concepts for customers.
- You will also use your commercial acumen to make sure your products are successful whilst keeping up to date with competitor activity so that you can identify potential areas of innovation to help maximise business opportunities in this fast-moving category.
- My client is an innovative, food manufacturing group supplying a range of products to major retail customers and are looking for a passionate and commercially astute Development Chef to join their vibrant NPD Team and develop this part of the business.
- This is an exciting time to join this business and to influence the shaping of the NPD strategy with the NPD Manager and NPD Director.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM13028 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.