- Location: Norfolk
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Salary £40K-£45K
- Date Posted: 06/07/2021
- Expiry Date: 10/08/2021
Customer Supply Chain Manager
Salary – Salary 40-45k , Bonus, Healthcare ,
Do want a new and exciting Customer Supply Chain Manager Role ?
It takes a lot of talent and skilful organisation to support and build supply chain excellence with any organisation. This fantastic business has created this brand new role within their management team to do just that ! You will be the conduit between their own talented supply chain , manufacturing operations and commercial teams with their customers.
What experience do we need ?
- As Customer Supply Chain Manager, you will have a background in supply chain / customer account management within a Food Manufacturing / FMCG Business
- Exposure to major retailers and their supply chains is essential
- Strong verbal and written communicator. • Strategic thinker / leader. • Resilient / proactive / influencer / challenger.
- Excellent IT skills Excel
- Basic knowledge of leading a team.
- Good understanding or internal and external supply chains for product supply to retailers.
- Excellent numeracy / problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage priorities to meet tight deadlines
Responsibilities of the Role
- Reporting to the MD , as Customer Supply Chain Manager you will be lead a team of 2 and be responsible for all orders that come into the business.
- A key part the role will be the Supply Chain collaboration with all customers both retailers and food service customers. Working with them to deliver outstanding performance for every order and driving continuous improvement at all levels with the supply chain.
- You will be Business Change / Event Management lead – project managing relevant collaboration and provide communications relating to Business change (e.g., Upcoming Customer Promotions, NPD launches , Product range / network changes) or specific events (e.g.: Seasonal Peaks / Bank Holidays/) that effect the Supply Chain
- You and your team will act as the key connection between our customer and internal networks and managing the relevant flow of communications relevant to supply chain matters, current and future predicted performance.
- As part of Customer Supply Chain Manager, you be responsible for Leading / conducting / coordinating regular reviews, with both customers and internal business units on supply chain performance – tracking and reporting on Service KPI’s and leading on any relevant corrective actions relating to performance improvement and ensuring our contractual commitments are achieved.
- You will be Business Change / Event Management – project manage relevant collaboration and provide communications relating to Business change (e.g., upcoming customer promotions , NPD launches , product range / network changes) or specific events (e.g.: Xmas Peak / Bank Holidays) that effect the Supply Chain.
- Support the connection between the Demand Planning team and customer supply chain teams to drive forecasting accuracy and event management performance.
- Customer Product performance metrics (Waste / Availability) – support customers with monitoring of available data with to improve performance, whilst ensuring the business’s network efficiencies and relative margins are maintained against business expectations. •
- Lead on the business connection with relevant customers on Value Chain initiatives – supporting the wider business to achieve improved efficiency across the E2E supply chain.
What You Get.
- To work for a company that is growing year on year and make a real name for yourself. An opportunity for your role to evolve as the business grows.
- Be a team player, proactive, pragmatic and results driven – you will settle in the business perfectly.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your cv email@example.com quoting MC/9126 as a subject or give me a call on 07792 465247 (mobile), and I will be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link.