- Location: South West London (hybrid working c2 days a week office based)
- Job Type: Marketing
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£65k - £75K + benefits
- Date Posted: 08/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
Customer Marketing Manager – Food
Location: South West London (hybrid working c2 days a week office based)
Salary: c£65k – £75K + benefits
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products?
With over £100 million turnover and continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join them. We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Customer Marketing Manager to join and be part of this exciting growth.
It’s a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and entrepreneurial environment then this could be your next role.
You will be an experienced customer marketer who has demonstrated the ability to combine a strategic business approach while managing multiple projects at any given time. You’ll embody real entrepreneurial spirit and be confident in communicating at all levels to inspire key players in the business. This exciting and busy role needs a creative, collaborative, strategic thinking, brand passionate marketer who can hit the ground running.
Skills / Experience
- Qualified in marketing or customer marketing and relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience and operational responsibility for key customer activations instore & online
- Good commercial acumen.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills. Being able to translate insight into new ideas and strategies and recommend changes for growth.
- FMCG Food & Drink Experience
Key responsibilities include:
This is one of those rare opportunities to really make a difference as part of a high performing, empowered team working on category defining Brands. You will be responsible for maximizing value and commercial impact for our brand portfolio with key strategic customers. The role collaborates with key stakeholders across marketing and sales to develop best in class activation strategies and executions that drive both brand and business objectives across key UK grocery retailers. The scope of this role also covers shopper focused media planning which aligns with the retailers omni channel approach. This is a newly created full-time role and the successful candidate will be a key member of the Marketing team.
- Develop key customer marketing plans to deliver annual commercial targets. This is achieved by the development and implementation of strategic customer activations that address the brand and business objectives.
- Recommend actions to address risks and opportunities versus budget for assigned customers and brands.
- Lead the co-ordination and creation of Brand focused customer sell-in decks
- Influence and inspire across several functions and where required, lead and work seamlessly with cross functional teams to develop best in class activation strategies and executions.
- Understand consumer vision and brand proposition for each brand in the portfolio. Ensure that each brand’s proposition is brought to life through customer activation plans.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref EH/CMM or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.