- Location: London
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35k + benefits
- Date Posted: 26/04/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/05/2022
Customer Food Technologist
Salary: c£35k + benefits.
My client, a manufacturer of high end products for major retailers, is looking for a Customer Technologist to join their expanding Technical team. Responsible for some of their biggest customers, your job is to ensure their premium, high-care products are in-line with Customer codes of practice and technical requirements.
- Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or similar function is desirable
- HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in a food technical role (customer facing) in a fast paced environment
- Experience of a high care, ready-to-eat and/or chilled is a distinct advantage
- Ability to work cross functionally and a good communicator.
- Extremely well organised, good at communicating at all levels, strong computer skills.
- Ensure that strong and proactive relationships are built with retailer’s technical representatives and that all requests and tasks are managed efficiently both for individual accounts and across the wider customer technical team.
- Represent the business in customer technical meetings, conferences, bench-markings, visits, audits and other customer events, feeding back relevant information to the wider team and following up actions appropriately.
- Exchange quality and availability information with customers throughout the season
- Proactively engage with the retailer’s technical representative to ensure continuous and mutually beneficial development of the account
- Ensure there is adequate provision of technical support to the factory and wider team to ensure compliance with customer requirements
To apply please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref KG/10923 or call 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat.