- Location: Central London (high end)
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£27-29k + benefits
- Date Posted: 05/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/08/2022
Customer Food Technologist
Location: Central London (high end)
Salary: c£27-29k + benefits.
My client, a supplier of high end food and beverage, is looking for a Customer Technologist to join their expanding Technical team. Responsible for some of their biggest customers, your job is to ensure their premium, high-care products are in-line with Customer codes of practice and technical requirements.
- Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or similar function is desirable
- HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in a food technical role (customer facing) in a fast paced environment
- Experience of a high care, ready-to-eat and/or chilled is a distinct advantage
- Ability to work cross functionally and a good communicator.
- Extremely well organised, good at communicating at all levels, strong computer skills.
- Maintaining and updating the product specification systems.
- Carrying out quality checks across two of their sites in London as required and recording finding.
- Dealing with incoming complaints and enquiries from both clients, suppliers and end users of products in your category range.
- Represent the business in customer technical meetings, conferences, bench-markings, visits, audits and other customer events, feeding back relevant information to the wider team and following up actions appropriately.
- Proactively engage with customer’s technical representative to ensure continuous and mutually beneficial development of the account
- Ensure there is adequate provision of technical support to the wider team to ensure compliance with customer requirements
To apply please send your CV email@example.com quoting ref KG/11556 or call 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat.