- Location: Northwest
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: 50k + Excellent Benefits
- Date Posted: 22/10/2021
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2021
Controls & Automation Engineer
Posted by – Silven
Location – Northwest
Salary – 50k + Excellent Benefits.
Role – Controls & Automation Engineer.
Great opportunity for a seasoned Controls & Automation Engineer to join this leader of Food Manufacturing in the UK.
- Create and upkeep a 5-year master plan view of all control gear on site.
- Create replacement programming for obsolete controls.
- Create site standard for selection of PLC and drives.
- Mange library of all PLC and drives back up keeping up to date.
- Deliver training to shift Engineers on PLC & drives.
- Provide breakdown support and guidance to shift teams on control issues.
- Work with colleagues on critical spares selection and programming.
- Mange software licenses and associated leads & equipment.
- Extensive PLC knowledge of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsi PLC’s, Lenze SEW servo drives.
- Ability to write small to medium sized programmes with strong diagnostic skills.
- Driven individual with experience of setting up systems from scratch with thrive to always be improving.
- Confident approach to delivering training and passing on knowledge.
- A leader of Food Manufacturing within the UK, this company boasts multiple sites.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then call Carole on 0161 832 7463 or email a copy of your CV quoting reference CH/9988 to carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk